At Vericlean Services, we go above and beyond to offer the best quality cleaning services. After years of customer service experience in high-demand industries like retail and hospitality, we had combined our extensive knowledge with innovative technology and equipment to create a whole new way of thinking about cleanliness.
The cleanliness and appearance facilities all the time require a service always available to clean floors, reception, windows, etc.
Maintain clean facilities all the time it’s for all kinds of business. But some business requires more often services than others.
Businesses that need Porter Services.
Those Businesses need especially give the first impression of immaculate facility state for the users.
The high-traffic areas like hallways, reception, entrances, parking lots, restrooms, sidewalks, etc. Are very susceptible to getting dirt during the day.
Office Buildings are facilities that must extra attention to maintain a professional look for the tenants. Even any public service office.
If your business can´t wait to the low-traffic hours to get cleaned by a team. The day porter services are right for you.
Usually, you can include several duties like:
These kinds of services are susceptible to customization for every client.
- Inspecting, cleaning, and disinfecting all areas of a restroom
- Cleaning, mopping, and polishing floors
- Keeping lobbies, reception areas, lunchrooms, offices, hallways, and other high-traffic areas clean
- Cleaning appliances, such as microwaves and coffee makers, in various work areas
- Sanitizing surfaces
- Washing windows and cleaning blinds
- Daily housekeeping tasks, such as emptying trash cans and replacing trash can liners
- Cleaning spills
- Drying wet floors
- Changing HVAC filters
- Picking up litter in a parking lot and removing debris from sidewalks
- Removing snow and ice from hardscaping
- Event set up
- Post-event clean up
- Coffee services
- Watering and dusting indoor plants
- Cleaning and disinfecting elevators
- Graffiti removal
- Replenishing paper products
- Placing orders for supplies
- Basic building maintenance tasks, such as checking smoke detectors, changing light bulbs, and fixing leaks
But if the operation of your business does not require constant cleaning during the working day due to customers’ traffic and compliance with regulations and materials. Probably, a nightly cleaning or concierge service may be enough and eventually complement it with deep cleaning services.