New Year Cleaning Preparations
After Holidays Seasons. The cleaning chores don’t wait. So we share some tips to prepare your return to the office.
Follow these tips to guide you to a successful New Year start in the office.
- Remove dust
- First, clean up the Christmas decorations.
- Pack together and store it.
- Remove again any dust, dirt, or debris that may have come off during cleaning.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces
- Deep cleaning of refrigerator and freezer and microwave
- Clean the sink and under-sink area
- Wipe down cabinets and drawers
- Sweep and mop the floor
- Use a suitable detergent to remove improper stains, stains, and potential germs.
- Disinfectant to all high contact areas such as toilets, urinals, sinks, dispensers, door handles, etc.
- Remove debris in and around the toilet and urinal.
- Remove all visible stains with a multipurpose cleaner.
- Apply disinfectant using a disposable microfiber cloth.
- Clean and wipe the floor.
Desks and stations
- Start by removing all items and paper from your desk.
- Wipe the desk area with a damp cloth to collect dust and dirt.
- Clean properly the Computers screen and keyboard.
Upholstery and Carpet
- After the Christmas party, check the carpet and upholstery for spills, stains, and debris.
- Upholstery and Carpet
Cleaning upholstered furniture in the office should be done at least a couple of times a year, so it’s a good time to do this after the holiday season.
- First, vacuum the upholstery thoroughly to remove dirt, hair, dust, crumbs, etc.
- Office carpets are definitely a burden in winter-a long day with lots of people, muddy shoes, parties, spilled food, and drinks.
After the holidays and before the New Year, consider hiring a reputable janitorial service company to make every corner of your office look clean, disinfected, and fresh.